Thursday, August 11, 2011

Inspiring Rooms

You all will agree that there are rooms which immediately catch our attention while others look ordinary and do not make any impact. A room can come into focus either for its warm hues or the understated elegance or an interesting play of colour and textures. 

We fall in love with some rooms for their opulence while some others get etched into our minds for their stylish simplicity and clear lines. I personally like pops of vibrant colours and juxtaposition of different shapes, textures and element, that synthesise harmoniously to create the total effect.

Here I present some rooms done up by Boston-based interior designer Rachel Reider that I loved.  What about you?






 


 





 Via:Rachel Reider Interiors



I am all for bright accents. In my opinion, they infuse a room with a lot of warmth. And the clever use of bright colours in above rooms probably attracted me more because here in India we love to be surrounded by vivacious colours.I also feel that during chilly winters you would immediately feel cheerful on entering through the front door if your room is vibrant. Try it!




No comments: