Thursday, March 24, 2011

Colour Therapy

Hi! I am still recovering from the onslaught of colours since Holi last week-end. Though I myself am no great practitioner of it now,I enjoy watching others from my balcony. Also it is fun to watch small boys splashing in the sea next to my home to wash off their colours. I do have many fond memories of childhood and youth, associated with this festival of colour! And am immensely enjoying pictures, especially of young nephews and nieces, put up on facebook, covered in all hues of the nature! It also reminds me as to how my husband and I had also encouraged and helped our daughter, when she was a child, to fill balloons with coloured water, as she prepared for the D-day!!  

I am sure many of you had appreciated Janelle's vibrant home in my last post. So in continuation of the celebration of colour, I present some more colourful room ideas…



A fresh but unusual green living room
 
A bold Turquoise

A bright yellow

A green kitchen
A romantic pink




 
Red cabinet showcasing blue cermaics

A soothing lavender for sweet dreams

A bathroom in navy blue

A warm foyer welcomes the guests

A room in scarlet



Friends, I will be away for a fortnight.See you after that! Meanwhile, be happy and colourful!

Images courtesy: House Beautiful, redonline.co.uk,nehomemag.com, Apartment Therapy.

No comments: